Saturday, June 16, 2012

keep it together

It is a rainy day like no other.

Because it is the first real rain. And along with the scorching heat and tired auras, the rain washes away everything that is negative and impure. At least for me.

Baggage is not necessarily a bad thing. As long as you know the distance you have to carry it for. After that you just gotta leave it unattended. Or unload it and unpack it with something who'd care to help out.

Long ago, I put up a request on my blog for someone to send me a notebook to write in. And a couple of people took my address too. But I never received a notebook. I waited everyday for a courier to arrive at the office with a pretty notebook in it (or even one of those old Bittoo notebooks I grew up doing my homework in).

But it never came.

So, tired of waiting, I ordered a notebook for myself. Not the garish-covered, smelly-papered, cost-effective, warm-hearted Bittoo though. No. I ordered a sleek black-covered, bright-papered, expensive and slightly formal notebook from Rubberband. The tagline of the brand is rather a fit in my life right now.

And the idea is to keep that notebook on my side table. Write in it, if I can. And if I can't, it will lie right next to me as a constant reminder of what I need to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment